vrijdag 27 december 2013

I have a boyfriend, oh wait no, no that's a fridge, I have a fridge..

 
Hi! The Christmas days are over, but I'm still hungry, as usual.. I adore and love food and I'm almost Always hungry. So I decided to share some of my favorite meals with you :).

So, a top 5 of good food!

1. First, I'm in love with pasta. Maybe it's because I really have a weakness for Italy. What I like about pasta is that you can make so many different types of dishes with it. You can make it with pesto, tomatoes, fish, meat and so on! What I also like is that you there are a lot of sorts of it. There are fusilli, tagliatella, ravioli and many more. You can wake me up for a good pasta, so that's why it's my number one!


2. All of a sudden it became very very popular and now you can eat it almost in every chinese restaurant on every corner of the street. I'm talking about sushi. I really like the fresh fish and the odd taste of the lovely wasabi. Can't get enough of it! Tomorrow I'm going to eat sushi with some friends for my best friend his birthday. Can't wait! Also because I have a nice present for him :).
3. What about meat? Yeah, I am no vegetarian at all! Can't eat enough meat and most of the time my grandma awares my family that we eat to much meat.. The meat I like is steak/sirloin with vegetables and mash potatoes with rucola. Simple, but really nice. The most beautiful sirloin I have ever eaten is the one I ate in a very nice and chique restaurant in Dusseldorf. Cooked perfectly, it melted on my tongue..

4. Ariba ariba! Mexican fajita's or tortilla's I really like! It's quick to prepare them and you can decide what to put on it yourself. The only thing is that there is a MUST with this dish, as far as I consider. There MUST be quacamole on the table! For sure :).


5. My number 5 isn't a meal or dish but a snack. I am addicted to salted popcorn and Japanese snacks. I also eat it with tea and stuff haha! The funny thing is, I'm watching a movie with popcorn right now..

xx
 
Did you girls have had a nice Christmas? And do you have a favorite meal? Let me know!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten