vrijdag 8 november 2013

Fall Musthaves


Hi! As you all know it's fall now. It's getting colder, the beautiful orange leaves come off the trees, time to sum up some fall musthaves!
Actually I'm more of a summer person, but I think fall is also oke, IF, it isn't too stormy.. For this post I have chosen a couple things which I think you can't miss during fall.

1. Furry coat. I'm searching for the perfect furry coat for a while now, but I haven't find it yet!
2. Yankee Candle. I really love scented candles, especially during fall and winter. Now I have a nice one from Ikea, but I have heard the Yankee Candles are amazing. These are not very popular here in Holland so I hope I can order one as a Christmas present of something via the internat.
3. Lovely and fluffy, you won't have cold feet with these ones on your feet!
4. Scarf from Bloved. I have this scarf myself and I think the colors are very nice.
5. Pickwick cinnamon tea. The taste is really a taste for cold weather, also like winter glow and autumn storm (also tastes of Pickwick tea). The Indian Chai of Lipton is also in my top 5!
6. Nice and warm sweater. This one is from H&M, but there are many other nice knits to wear when it's cold outside.
7. Hunter wellies. Some of them are ugly but there are also ones that are really cute, tough and awesome. Like this ones with a snake print on it. When it's rainy outside, you just put your Hunter wellies on and walk trough the puddles.
8. I Love... Body and hand lotion. I have wrote a review of this two week ago I think, if you're interesting, you can read it ;)! Especially when the weather gets colder, I want to take care of my skin. To prevent and care for a dry skin, I use the lotions of I Love.. My skin will become very smooth then.
9. Umbrella. You really need one of this in Holland... Unfortunately!
10. Blond Amsterdam mug. This is a mug from Blond Amsterdam, which is a very nice brand with all sorts of mugs, plates, cutlery and much more.
11. Timberlands. I have these boots myself, and I'm very happy with them. They are nice when it's rainy or cold and they can make my outfits really cool.
12. Poncho of Bloved. I really like poncho's or big scarves and thought this was a cute one by the brand Bloved.

xx

Do you have any fall musthaves? What do you think of my musthaves? What is your favorate season?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten