zondag 27 oktober 2013

I Love...


I think you all know the brand I love...

I Love… is a bath, body and beauty brand that lovingly creates the most gorgeous, deliciously scented products in the World.
All their products are bursting full of ideas, inspiration and happiness. They are fun and sensuous and all encapsulate the most memorable, delicious and delectable scents that magically transport the user to a different place, evoking powerful memories and injecting a little piece of happiness into their customers lives.

The founder of I Love… is James Brown, he is the Managing Director and Creative Mastermind behind I Love… Cosmetics. James is a product designer and fragrance marketer by trade and back in 2008 he had an idea; he wanted to create build the greatest smelling bath, body and beauty brand in World.

His passion is for amazing fragrances and the emotional connection created when people are surrounded by fragrances that evoke happy memories and positive emotions in a person’s psyche.

Every great brand is inspired by a love or a commitment for someone or something.

The products are based on his memories of all the things he loved and adored the smell or taste of whilst growing up in the English Countryside.

His ambition was to create a catalogue of amazing fragrances all motivated by happy times with family and friends. Everything from his first memories of holidays on the beach and Vanilla Ice Cream Cones, to his Grandma’s home-made Coconut biscuits, to freshly squeezing Lemonade in the summer with his sister and mother, to his first McDonald’s experience in the 80’s and the delights for a child of Strawberry Milkshake!



His aim was to capture the essence of these memories, flavours and experiences, recreate the scent and bottle them for everyone to enjoy and fall in love with.
 

Last week I was in the Douglas and I was looking for a good body lotion with a nice scent. On the shelves I saw a lot of body lotions, shower gels and body butters from the brand I Love... The packing of the products is really beautiful and they are really standing out between other products. There were a couple of different scents so I had to smell them all before I could make a choice which one I wanted to buy! I have chosen for the Strawberries & Cream body lotion and hand lotion. In my country the packing is a little different from the packing above and the name of the product is Strawberries & Milkshake, so also slightly different.

The body lotion has an amazing smell which you can still smell after a couple hours. Sometimes my skin is a little dry, mostly when the weather is cold, like now during fall and over a couple weeks in the winter. Most of the times I put on the body lotion after I had a shower. My skin became very soft and it just feels very nice and smooth to bring it on. Also the hand lotion make your skin very smooth and the scent is also very delicious.

The other scents of the I Love... brand are also very amazing. The one with vanilla I will recommend in the winter. It's a kind of warm smell which fits the winter I think haha. The ones with lemon and coconut are more scents for the summer. But obviously you can use them during the whole year, because they are all freakin' delicious!

I would really recommend to buy a body lotion, hand lotion or body butter, especially because during cold weather your skin could become very dry.

xx

Did you already know the brand, what do you think of it and Which one do you prefer? 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten