maandag 14 oktober 2013

TUMBLR

On TUMBLR you can make your own blog in the type of style you like. It is possible to post your own pics or reblog pics from other TUMBLR blogs which you can follow.
I have a TUMBLR blog for over a year now I think. In the beginning I only viewed a couple other blogs, but after a while I posted pics myself and reblogged more pics from beautiful other blogs. The pics I post inspire me all in a different way. Some things I just like, but from others I can get a lot of insparation. Sometimes you see pics of stunning fashion items, styles or some types of products. Some of them I would like to have myself, so when I go shopping, I can put them on my shopping list.
On this moment I have over 4000 posts and a lot of followers. If you are curious what my TUMBLR blog looks like, you can click on the page TUMBLR on the upper side of my blog. This redirects you to my TUMBLR blog.


What do you think of TUMBLR? Do you have a TUMBLR blog yourselves? If you do, leave you one in a comment below, I would like to check them out!

xx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten