woensdag 6 november 2013

“A woman's perfume tells more about her than her handwriting"

The man who quoted this is Christian Dior. I think he is right because the type of parfume a woman's wearing can be very different from another woman's parfume. Some women wear very heavy parfume but some of them wear sweet or fresh parfume. Luckily there are many many many types of parfume and all from different brands. Expensive, less expensive, in a cute beautiful bottle or just in a simple one, there is always a parfume which will fit you, you only have to find it.

I thought it would be nice to make a top 3 of the parfumes which I like the most. I am very critical as regards parfume. I think a parfume is soon too sweet or too heavy, so I don;t like a parfume easily. But I have made a top 3 with parfumes I have had myself, which I also very like.
1. La vies est belle (also the name of my blog haha). This is my latest parfume. It is a little bit of a sweet scent but not too sweet. I think this parfume is suitable for the winter, because there is a sort of warm scent in it, but also for the summer, because it's also a little bit fresh. The bottle it also very cute and beautiful. On this moment, la vie est belle is my favorite.

2. Emporio Armani. This one reminds me of a (little bit weird..) parfume for men. It isn't very sweet, almost not at all and it is really fresh. It's also not a very strong parfume, so this is my favorite in the summer. The bottle is very simple, but it reflects a bit how the parfume smells. Not over the top.

3. Ed Hardy. This parfume I have had from a friend of my mom. First I thought, when I looked at the bottle and stuff, that it would be a very very sweet heavy parfume which I won't like. Instead, this one is also very fresh and it is a little bit sweet. I think it's not a real parfume but more like an eau de toilette. The bottle is very busy with a lot of colours and stuff. That is tipical the Ed Hardy style.

xx

What are you favorite parfumes? Did you like my top 3? Which parfume would you recommend to me?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten