maandag 4 november 2013

Kim Kardashian, you're looks are flawless


Kim Kardashian is a real fashion woman with a stunning clothing style. She Always looks well dressed. Sometimes her looks are really cute and other times they are funky and cool. I really like her looks because my clothing style is also sometimes a little weird and cool and other times my style is more elegant or cute. On my TUMBLR page I post pics of her sometimes, of her great looks or funny pics of her and her family. I get a lot of insparation of this woman and I wish I have had her closet haha. In the picture above I picked out some looks which are cool, sexy, decent and elegant.

This week I will post an OOTD, it's shitty weather here in The Netherlands, so I hope it won't rain..

xx

Do you have a fashion idol? And what do you think of the looks of Kim Kardashian?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten